Wednesday, February 13, 2013

New at this

This is my official first post and I am not even sure how to do this or what to say. I have been reading many blogs from other Mom's lately and have truly become inspired. I probably will not be that inspirational blog with quotes of the day and great inspirational stories, but i think my kids are pretty special and the things I experience with them are quite funny! I share my little experiences about them on Facebook with my friends and family and everyone always says "I should be writing everything down", "they are so funny", "you should write a book with all their stories"....I am absolutely not a writer but this is my way to share their stories with anyone interested in reading and my way of never forgetting the things they say and do, even the smallest of detail!

No comments:

Post a Comment